- Lands End. This trail is beautiful and a nice easy walk/hike. Full views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the coast line. Easy and big parking lot. Restaurant with bathroom too near the parking lot. https://goo.gl/maps/HVwDST9mx3buaBV47
- Angel Island. Wow, this hike is stunning. It is a mission as you have to catch the ferry from Tiburon to get to Angel Island. It is a full on hike – but if you are feeling like getting a workout in, I highly recommend. https://goo.gl/maps/7owHAh6KWa8NWeU66. On the weekends there sometimes is live music at the small restaurant/bar on the island
- Lyons Street Steps. Gorgeous view at the top of Lyon St. The steps go all the way down to the marina. Also, located right next to Presidio park, which is beautiful. https://www.sftourismtips.com/lyon-street-steps.html
- Lombard St. This is a super steep hill that has the curviest street in all of America. It’s great fun to drive up and to get out and see. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombard_Street_(San_Francisco)
- De Young Museum. (https://deyoung.famsf.org/)
- Moma SF (https://www.sfmoma.org/)
- Botanical Gardens (https://www.sfbg.org/)
Sweet Maple – Great for kids and delicious
B Patissarie – Bakery and everything is delicious.
Jane on Fillmore – Breakfast or Lunch spot. It is super small so can be tough to get a table.
Sue sue – ramen
Ramen Yamadaya – (Japan Town)
Wood house fish & co (Lower Pac Heights) – Good fish spot
Benkyodo – handmade mochi
Ryoko (downtown) – Amazing Japanese. Plays loud techno music and fun scene.
Contigo – noe valley Spanish tacos
The rich table
Berma love – Thai fusion cuisine in the mission
Swan oyster depot – Local spot for Oysters near the water
Kin Khao – I would say this is my favorite restaurant in the city. It now has a michelin Star… I found it before it got it’s star. hah. Thai cuisine.
Liholiho Yacht Club – Hawaiian cuisine and delicious
Izakaya rintaro – Japanese restaurant with unique dishes
Beretta – mission
Flour and water – High end
Black bark – near home – Korean bbq
Locanda / mission – Italian
Turtle tower restaurant – pho
Picaro tacos – mission cheap and good for group
Farmhouse kitchen Thai – Cute vibe.
Devils acre – drink non alcoholic drink – north beach
Bics – (north beach)
Mister juis – China town
Park tavern – north beach truffle fries
Sata mare – Italian best seafood – north beach
Trouble coffee – good toast place inner sunset
Hawker fare (mission)
Nonika -preorder chicken 5 days in advance
Powder shaved snow – ice cream spot
Monsieur benjamin (Hayes Valley)
Barcino (Hayes Valley)
Little gem (Hayes Valley)
Souvla (Hayes Valley) – so simple and so delicious.
Barvala (Hayes Valley)
Che Fico (Hayes Valley) Italian
Trick dog – Fun spot in the mission with changing cocktail menu all the time.
Lolinda – roof top bar margarita
White chapel – gin bar
Local edition (great date spot, casual vibe)
Trou normand – fancy cocktails
The Riddler – bar Hayes
Bar Fluxus – Very casual bar with a fun dance floor
SRO – Great cocktail bar
Hotel biron – wine bar
Fig & Thistle – wine bar